And the Academy Award Goes to... Color!
So far into 2015 we have seen a strong push with colored diamonds, and no one is pushing back. It has been a long time coming; with actresses jumping on board as early as last year at the 2014 Oscar’s Red Carpet! Excited to see who is on the trend tonight.
Our Fashion forecast: glintz, glimmer and colorful sparkle.
Here are our picks for the best diamonds sported on the 2014 red carpet
8. Emma Watson’s diamond ear cuff and star pins. As always, Emma adds a modern yet elegant touch to her unique look on the carpet.
7. Sandra Bullock’s Lorraine Schwartz diamond earrings, worth a cool $1.8M. Pay attention because bar cuffs are here to stay.
6. Julia Roberts’s Bulgari diamond drop earrings paired with her statement diamond bracelet. One word - timeless.
5. Charlize Theron’s Harry Winston 31 carat diamond pendant necklace, made of 151 individual diamonds
4. Jennifer Lawrence’s Neil Lane “Backlace” was one of the most captivating and eye-catching pieces. She set a high bar to top for this year’s Oscar Academy Awards.
3. Amy Adams sported a yellow diamond line bracelet by Tiffany & Co, pairing beautifully with her navy gown.
2. Jessica Biel’s Tiffany and Co. aquamarine pendant earrings..and necklace and thick bracelet stack and aquamarine cuff. She shows us more is more.
Kate Hudson’s Neil Lane earrings and pink diamond statement rings (one light, one deep) complimented her draped dress perfectly, along with her diamond line bracelet. Collectively our favorites of the evening.
We love our stars no matter what designer they are wearing and how they did their hair... but nothing is like a gorgeous diamond to complete an Oscar look! We can't wait to see this year's fabulous Oscar jewelry gorgeous trends!