LEIBISH fully understands how important the purchase of a diamond, colored gemstone, or jewelry is to our customers. The company is therefore willing upon request, to provide a professional appraisal report signed by a GIA certified appraiser for each item sold at no extra charge. In this way, buyers can be assured of the authenticity of the product they are purchasing.
This appraisal is an estimate of the approximate retail replacement value of the purchase, and may be used for insurance coverage or other purposes.
The appraisal report contains valuable information such as:
- An accurate and complete description of the item
- The clarity, color and carat weight of the stone
- The stone's shape (pear, round, princess, emerald, etc.)
- The type of setting (platinum, gold, etc. where applicable)
- The source of its independent laboratory certification
(GIA, EGL, AGS, HRD, IGI), if applicable
- The approximate current retail replacement value
All LEIBISH appraisal reports are signed by a GIA Graduate Gemologist and the natural color of all stones is guaranteed.