Jewelry Lifetime Warranty and Service Policy
LEIBISH'S LIFETIME WARRANTY
LEIBISH is pleased to offer our customers with a lifetime warranty on jewelry purchased through the company.
1. The jewelry warranty and service policy will remain available to each client who purchases from LEIBISH from the date of purchase. The offer is available only on all jewelry sold directly through the LEIBISH website. The following conditions apply.
1.1. The warranty applies from the date the customer receives the goods for the first time.
1.2. LEIBISH's lifetime warranty covers the cost of repair for only defects resulting from normal wear, such as cleaning, rhodium plating, and loose prongs.
2. When jewelry under the lifetime guarantee is sent to the LEIBISH offices, it will be inspected only by a LEIBISH jewelry expert who will determine whether any repairs are needed. If repairs are required that are not covered under the lifetime guarantee, the company will contact the customer for permission before working on the piece.
2.1. The warranty does not cover loss or theft of the jewelry in part or its entirety.
2.2. The warranty does not cover re-sizes.
2.3. If a defect is discovered, the jewelry must be returned to LEIBISH for inspection. LEIBISH alone will determine if the defect is due to normal wear or extraordinary circumstances.
2.4. Any jewelry re-sized or altered in any way by a 3rd party not under the ownership of LEIBISH, or without the authorization of LEIBISH, will forfeit the warranty.
2.5. The customer is liable for any shipping or insurance costs from the customer to the LEIBISH offices. The warranty will cover shipping costs and insurance from the LEIBISH offices to the customer.
2.6. LEIBISH will not be held liable for expenses, damage, or any loss incurred while the jewelry is not in possession of the company. LEIBISH alone will determine the best way for the jewelry to be returned to the customers.
2.7. If it is determined that the jewelry has been damaged outside the bounds of the warranty, due to unusual or extreme wear or use, the customer will be held liable to pay for all repairs.
2.8. Due to the nature of this type of jewelry, LEIBISH will not be liable for damage to any chains that break on pendants, necklaces, and bracelets. LEIBISH will not be held liable for damage to ear-backs, nose rings, or other body jewelry.
2.9. LEIBISH will report to the customer any necessary repair required, prior to implementing the repairs. LEIBISH will be sure to inform the customer if the repair does or does not fall within the bounds of the warranty.
3. Upon the request of a customer, LEIBISH will re-size a ring one time free of charge, within the first two years after the point of purchase, with the following conditions.
3.1. The ring must be re-sized at a LEIBISH service center, or at a LEIBISH approved service center. If re-sizing at an approved service center, then Leibish must be informed of the cost and approve the cost, prior to re-sizing.
3.2. This one-time free re-size will only apply to shanks with no diamonds set on the lower half the shank and will not apply to shanks set with diamonds in their entirety. It is the responsibility of the customer to supply the correct size to LEIBISH prior to ordering rings with diamonds all the way around the shank.
3.3. Only LEIBISH will determine if a ring is resizable.
3.4. Rings will only be re-sized within one and a half sizes up or down from their original size, unless LEIBISH in its discretion determines that it can be re-sized beyond this scope.
3.5. Re-sizing requested beyond the one-time free offer, will be charged. The cost of a re-size beyond the one-time free offer will be determined by LEIBISH and depend on the individual nature and content of the ring. LEIBISH will inform the customer of the cost of re-sizing prior to implementation.
3.6. Any ring re-sized by a 3rd party without the authorization of LEIBISH, will automatically forfeit the warranty, and LEIBISH will not be responsible for any costs or damage incurred.
4. LEIBISH will provide free inspection and refurbishment, including plating of all jewelry, on time each year for the natural lifetime of the jewelry. LEIBISH will advise the customer as necessary regarding any worn parts that have degraded beyond the capability of repair.
5. LEIBISH will not be held liable for the jewelry and parts thereof, which may require repair or replacement due to normal wear or extraordinary wear.
6. The warranty does not cover the loss or theft of center stones. LEIBISH therefore recommends that each client take advantage of this offer and return the jewelry to LEIBISH offices in order to be properly inspected and repaired if need be.
7. By purchasing the jewelry from LEIBISH the customer has agreed to the terms of this warranty, without the need to sign an agreement to the warranty.
This warranty only applies going forward and will not be offered for goods purchased prior to August 2015.