In order to make your purchase as easy as possible, Leibish & Co. accepts a number of different payment methods. All payments can be made through a Bank Transfer, PayPal, or any Major Credit Card. Please read through the information below as the prices may vary depending on the payment method used.
Paypal is recognized as the safest method of making an online payment. The service enables payments through any of the major credit cards, in addition to accepting bank account payments or PayPal Smart Connect payments. The PayPal supported major credit cards include Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, JCB, Diner's Club and EnRoute.
*Note: PayPal charges a 4% fee for using their service. This additional cost is included in the regular listed prices on the website.
Credit Card Payments
If a customer would prefer to make the payment using their credit care, this can conveniently be done through PayPal. Please see the PayPal payment instructions for any further information.
Transferring funds from one bank account to another is considered one of the quickest and safest methods of payment, especially when dealing with large amounts. Leibish & Co. provides the bank details so that any customer may conveniently transfer funds directly from their bank account into Leibish & Co.’s bank account.
When a payment is made by wire transfer, an automatic 4% discount is applied to the regular listed cost price!
*Note: All sale prices are inclusive of this 4% discount. There will be no additional wire discount provided on top of already discounted products.
- If you reside within the continental USA (or the order is set to be shipped to any destination within the continental USA), please contact Leibish & Co. in order to receive the Citi Bank wiring instructions for all purchases.
- For all loose diamond purchases (or mixed purchases of loose diamonds and jewelry) outside the continent USA, please refer to the Leibish & Co. international banking information listed below:
Beneficiary Name: Leibish & Co. LTD. Beneficiary Address: Hayahlom Bldg., 21 Tuval St., Ramat Gan, Israel, 52131 Bank Name: Israel Discount Bank, Diamond Exchange Branch Bank Address: 3 Jabotinsky St., Ramat Gan, Israel, 52520 IBAN Number: IL390110800000031008455 Swift Code: IDBLILITDMD
- We are aware that the account number and the IBAN number do not match. They are correct.
- If you experience difficulties in the wiring process, use the account number and swift code only.
Correspondent Banks in New York:
Swift Code: IDBYUS33 Swift Code: CHASUS33 Swift Code: CITIUS33
- For all diamond jewelry purchases outside the continent USA, please refer to the Leibish & Co. international banking information listed below:
Beneficiary Name: Canary Land LTD. (Leibish & Co.'s Jewelry Division) Beneficiary Address: Hayahlom Bldg., 21 Tuval St., Ramat Gan, Israel, 52131 Bank Name: Israel Discount Bank, Diamond Exchange Branch Bank Address: 3 Jabotinsky St., Ramat Gan, Israel, 52520 IBAN Number: IL710110800000079714198 Swift Code: IDBLILITDMD
Whenever customers are asked to enter private information on the website, including their name, address, or credit card information, it will be handled using a secure server (SSL 128) protocol.
The encryption technology that Fancy Diamonds uses is the most advanced presently available. Customers who prefer not to order through the Internet can use the Pay by Phone option, and leave their contact details, or send us an email to email@example.com and a representative will contact you.